Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A pinch of salt, a dash of pepper

Taking a backseat and a different perspective, one wonders why the outcry over the terrorists attacks in Bombay seem to be louder this time around. Personally, I love Bombay. The sheer audacity and the fact that I knew people who were there when it happened made me more conscious of the mortality that shrouds us all.

But then again, most of middle, upper middle, and upper income India did as well. Perhaps this goes to prove a theory I expounded long back at the time of the reservations. That to get a populace involved, you have to take something away from them.

Just an observation. No opinions here.

2 comments:

Chelms Varthoumlien said...

Hahahha Stalin would be proud of your theory buddy. haha I joke.

The Comedian said...

In Communist Russia, politician choose YOU!